Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I never thought...
Rainbow 
I never thought I would ask for help from people like this but I am not sure what else to do. 

I have had a hard year, as I am sure a lot of people have. I am diagnosed with an anxiety disorder - now normally this is controlled with medication and I am fine - I can work and lead a sort of normal life. This year though I lost someone very close to me and my anxiety has gotten to the point where I am not able to leave the house. Because of this I have lost my job and source of income. I am behind on all my bills - My water was turned off last at the end of last month due to nonpayment. I am trying to work with my landlord but he is becoming harder and harder to deal with (which I understand - I know he wants people who actually pay their rent). 

I have recently started to push myself to do the scary things and get out to find a job. I have to go slow or else I end up unable to breath and back in my house hiding. I have made an appointment to start talking to someone so hopefully this will all help me get back on my feet. As I am sure you are aware - the job market is hard - especially when you are so nervous you cannot stop shaking when you meet someone.

I ask - if you have a few dollars to spare I would be forever grateful. I need at least $300 to get my water turned back on and my back rent is over $1000. 

I wish everyone a happy holiday time. Thank you for reading. 

paypal.me/rlynbook