Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My children need a Christmas Miracle!
Hi, I am a single mother of two teenage boys and I just lost my job about a month ago and have been applying for jobs, but so far I have had no luck.  As a single parent, my first job is to provide the necessities my kids need such as utilities, water, heat and food.  I have been able to meet their needs, but now Christmas is one week away and I have absolutely no means to get them anything (all the money from my last paycheck went to bills and groceries)  The loss of employment this close to Christmas has caused me to become extremely depressed as I have zero local options for help.  My income was too high for assistance before losing my job and the cutoff dates for assistance programs for Christmas had already passed. I have been trying so hard and cannot get any traction.  I fear my kids will not have anything when they wake up on Christmas morning, which leaves me feeling overwhelmed, heartbroken and like a disappointment.  I am hoping and praying that whoever reads this will feel led to donate and help save Christmas for a struggling mother and these two amazing kids.

http://paypal.me/KathyCook38