Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Simple Request, Just Want Soda And Cigs for a few days
Look, I know most people get on here, ask for a lot. Cover medical expenses or help with bills.  Im just simply asking for a little bit of money so I can get cigarettes and soda till pay day this Friday.

I have a decent job, I pay my bills on time. But I've been struggling recently after taking in my little brother. He hasn't had much luck in finding work out here. So its a bit tough trying to make sure we both eat, bills are paid. We are both home bodies, so atleast we can be at home watching tv or playing games, and not going out much. Plus we don't really eat out ever, and prefer to cook our own stuff.

But its just been tough. We've made it through the past few months with what he had left over from moving, with me having to pay for a lot of our deposits for our apartment, utilities.  This will be the first check that we actually aren't that bad off on, but getting to it has been stressful.

So yeah, I'd just like $10 or so dollars, go get some smokes, some soda, and trying to make it till payday without too much more stress.

Cash App - https://cash.app/$smplg33k
*I have the card, so I can easily go and use this readily!