Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Christmas Wish
Exclamation 
Hello,
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]My name is Nichole Mongkhoune and I have two kiddos Sariya and Khamden. I feel super embarrassed to do this, but at this point I know I need some help. I need help paying off some debt and loans. The interest is killing me and I’ve gotten to the point where I’m drowning...literally I feel like. My daughters school fee is due in a couple of days and I don’t have the money for it. She wants to be a doctor when she grows up and I want to give that to her. I also have an appointment on December 17th for an ortho consult, because I’m in need of braces because my jaw is an overbite and I’ve grinded down my teeth and I’m still grinding with a night guard. I have insurance to fix the teeth, but I need braces first before they do so and of course I don’t have ortho coverage at all. I just want to get everything paid off...close everything and just be a better mother and wife. I’m just consumed with stress and worried. I want to do more for my community...helping my dear friend at the local animal shelters and having extra money to donate supplies. Doing more with the end movement which that’s something I’m passionate about stopping in this world (human & sex trafficking) I’ve been praying and the lord told me to reach out to you. If, I had one wish this would be it..to get out of debt and spend Christmas with my kiddos stress free. Thank you.Thanks for listening. I posted a picture of my grinded down teeth. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Best,[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Nichole [/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]PayPal.me/nmongkhoune18 [/font][/font]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)