Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of a Christmas miracle
Heart 
I am here looking for christmas help for my kids. I am not requesting only money! Anything works they would be happy with presents , donations,toys,clothes etc. My 5 amazing kids ages are 10 ,9 ,6, 5 & 2 !! I recently got out of a 13 year marriage & am trying to get life straightened out. This past year has just been awful for my kids and I. Between medical problems & the divorce we are overwhelmed & emotionally drained.  They are hands down 5 of the most grateful children you will ever meet. They are the most respectful, loving kids that would give the shirts off their backs. Every time I go to their school the teachers are in near tears saying how great they are & how unbelievably sweet & caring they are to others .They say my children are the first to offer help weather it be to clean, or help a fellow student no matter what needs done they are there. They do so good in school & at home. They truly deserve so much more than I can give them..BUT I am doing what I can and I know things will eventually get better!! So if your looking for a family that is trying their best to get through the holidays and are big hearted & beyond grateful for everything in life then please consider us, we would be forever thankful! I can provide any requested proof/documentation if needed. Any questions plz feel free to ask in an open book. Thank you for reading 

paypal.me/nmarie7448