Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help my family
I am woman of 41 living in the UK,I am currently desperately needing some urgent help. My situation being I am currently in a mentally abusive relationship. My son of 17 stays with us and is horrible for him to witness, but my 14 year old daughter currently stays at a family members, as she will not stay here. I have no family or friends that talk to me as he won’t let me contact them. I also am not allowed to go to work, I can’t even have a shower by myself. I braved and contacted my local housing authority who have offered me a house but it is not ready till the beginning of next year. He also does not know about this. Would you find it in my heart to help me out? I want to leave here ASAP and get a holiday home or anywhere away from here and be able to bring my children and me back together. I would need money for somewhere to stay for a month, food, some Xmas presents, insure my car to be able to get away and also money to help carpet my whole new house when I go into it. please can you help me with this tough tome and get my family and life back together. Please reply to me urgently.