Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could use some help getting back on my feet after house fire
Exclamation 
This year has been a total mess for my children and I. The youngest turning 2 December 29th. We lost everything in a house fire and are currently looking for a new place to call home.. hopefully before Christmas! I have an 8 year old and a 9 year old as well. Soon after losing everything in our home I totaled our only means of transportation on my way home from work when I was cut off on the interstate going 70mph. Nobody was injured thank goodness. I was also hospitalized for sepsis caused from a horrible kidney infection just last month causing me to miss work and set me back even further on bills and Christmas for my babies. I truly hate to beg for help but I almost feel like I have no other option right now. Homeless, carless, and begging for help for Christmas and towards a place to call home for my children and I. Help me make the last month of this year a little better for my kids please! They truly deserve a miracle! 

Everything helps! Prayers, Shares, or even notes to boost my hopes a little as it seems to be one thing after another this entire year! 

www.paypal.me/hopeashlea

Thank you!!