Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In urgent need of finances, anything can help
Hey there, I'm not quite sure how this works or if it works but I'm desperate so I'll give it a try. Recently, my girlfriend and I split up. We lived together and most my funds were tied to bills, basically living paycheck to paycheck. Well after after the breakup I was stuck in the predicament of having to move out. With no family nearby and no savings available, I was forced to relocate 3 hours away where i do have family. Fortunately my sister has let me stay with her temporarily. Thank goodness for that. At this moment I have not been able to find work. Been able to do odd jobs here and there, just enough to pay phone bill, buy food etc.. I'm at the point now where major bills are getting close to being due and the stress has became overwhelming. I had been in hospital recently and will be billed for that soon as well. Also some bills I am now two months behind and the bill collectors are calling and I'm sure my credit is plummeting. I'm typically not one to ask for help and my family doesnt have the means for helping monetarily. I know it might not be much of a sob story, but I've never been in this position before but I'm scared, and stressed like I've never been before. I'm just to the point where I dont know what I'm going to do. I'm a grown man and should have the answers but I dont at this moment. I'm working on it though. Hopefully I can find full time work here  soon. I dont know if this will work or if anyone will ever read this but I thought I would try everything. I had never heard of this page prior till now so I dont know. All I can say is anything would be greatly appreciated. And would would really help my outlook on life right now. If your even reading this, thank you for your time. My info is:  paypal.me/clintmaffet  Huh