Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Expenses and General Debt Help Please
My reason for asking- my husband and I both have 10 year old cars. My husband’s car has recently developed a problem with the transmission and is undriveable. We are not able to get it fixed right now so we have been using my 10-year-old car to get the kids back and forth to school. This includes taking my son in college back and forth (about 3 hours away). My car is now making a noise, and it seems like the transmission is about to give in it as well. It is hard enough just having 1 car and 100 different directions to go in, but it will be impossible if we lose that car too. I would love to be able to have enough money to have it checked out before something significant breaks. If I could get my husband’s car fixed, we would be in a much better position. 

I have been at the same job for 15 years and my husband at his for over 20. We are good people; we are struggling like many others. Never in my life did I think I would ever ask anyone for help, especially from strangers on the internet. It causes me a great deal of stress to ask for help. I have always been the helper, volunteer, one to donate. It also stresses me out that I am not in a position to do for others right now. If any of you could help me achieve this, I would be forever grateful and would pay it forward as soon as possible.

We are working on getting back on our feet due to debt we have taken on many years ago. Most of what we get in goes toward that and just normal bills to keep going so there just is not extra to fix these cars. My goal is to get out of the financial drain we are in so we have money put aside for emergencies like this. 

PayPal.Me/rebuildlife
[/url]

[url=https://www.paypal.me/rebuildlife?utm_source=unp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PPC000654&utm_unptid=4b9ff167-12b8-11ea-8ac9-b875c040049d&ppid=PPC000654&cnac=US&rsta=en_US&cust=R5K34PUVTL7Y2&unptid=4b9ff167-12b8-11ea-8ac9-b875c040049d&calc=e93de38e251e5&unp_tpcid=ppme-social-business-profile-created&page=main:email:PPC000654:::&pgrp=main:email&e=cl&mchn=em&s=ci&mail=sys]