Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have Over $10,000 in Debt Plus a Current Eviction Notice!! Please Help!!
    Please help me in collecting enough money to pay off my $10,000+ debt. This debt stems from emergency room care at several hospitals, ambulance bill, several surprise bills of over $250 from financial institutions & several other companies, and from the thousands upon thousands owed for student loans to the U.S. Department of Education. I recently received an eviction notice from my landlord too. Please help me with these financial debts I beg of you. The money you send me will bring improvement to my current financial debts; I could then pay them off (and I certainly will as long as I can get enough donations to do so). I could even use the money to pay for the rest of the tuition to complete my Bachelor's degree program; I only have a few courses left to obtain it but, these financial debts are in the way. Maybe the money amount you give could have enough for me to continue my education and begin a Masters or Doctorate degree program.  

Please donate whatever you can; any amount can help. I AM hoping that enough people donate to me like $10, $20 or more so I can solve my current financial debt, become a brighter student, possibly secure my financial future, and just improve my overall life for the better. My username is WillPayItForward because that is exactly what I will do if I receive the help [since the help I do receive I will use for improving my life (especially financially)]. With your monetary contribution to my worthy cause, I would better position myself to fund someone else's education or just to help them pay off their financial debts in medical expenses. I will put the photo proof in the near future of me helping someone; I could help several individuals in the near future and [if] whoever [I pay it forward to] allows me to post the photo evidence I will edit this post to show. If you donate in huge sums, thank you so much!!! Thanks in advance to everyone contributing any amount of money to help me through this.   paypal.me/Thanku4daFunds