Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A CRY FOR HELP
Hello There,

This is a cry for help from the Texas Assylum Camp. Vera Ngwe a single mother is stocked with her children at the Texas Asylum camp pending court

hearings for refugee status to be granted to them. She was involved in a crisis back in her country that took away the life of her Husband and since she needed to safe

the life of her two children Derrick and Sunita, she had to flea for safety using the dangerous road from Ecuador to Panama and Guatemala to Mexico. God being their

helper they arrived Mexico and succeeded in entering the Asylum camp through the Texas border.

Following the tight laws implemented by the president they have been

at the camp for more than 3 months now under conditions we all know are not good for the children. You and I understand that this children have a right to freedom and

education and most important a right to the community.

At this point, we are raising funds to pay a legal immigration team that will take charge of the asylum case in court

and get them out to freedom and papers so that they can finally be safe. I am happy you took out time to read this mail and any further information you need will be

provided to you.

At this time we decided not to publish their pictures for safety reasons up till when they are finally admitted in the states and free from any harm.

The

legal team is demanding a payment of $4500 to handle the immigration court case for her and her two children. This is the reason why we decided to send the random

email to anyone who is willing to help them. No matter how little it is I am sure they will appreciate and one day be able to say thank you.

We are collecting all donations through CASHAPP using the cashtag below.

CashTag.................$Flyloh

Name.........Fly Lo

Amount.......Anything your heart tells you to help them with.

Being people of  good will, if you decide to send in any donations please send a screenshot of the donation from cashapp to this email so that we shall save all and later provide to them

so that they can have a chance to thank everyone who supported them.

While we Thank you for considering helping the poor woman and children in advance remain

Blessed.

Thank You

Tyshaun Withson.