Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Father facing Eviction in need of assistance
Hello everyone . I am currently facing an eviction in which I really need assistant with paying . The reason  of being behind  is due to my fiancé having to leave  out of town  with no planning time or warning to Cleveland  to take care of her elderly grandparents . She’s been away for 2 weeks  , she lost her job & I lost mine as I’ve been staying home with our 10 month old son. We have no family in the city we live in  so staying home watching my son is the only option with him being so young still . Daycare isn’t an option at the moment.
This has been such a very hard time for the both of us because we are working folks which we do everyday. When she’s not working that day she at home taking care of our son & when im not working that day , I’m watching him.
At times it’s extremely hard with it only being us 2 But we do everything possible we can to make sure our number one priority , which is our son,  is taking care of. If there Is anyone out there that can help in ANY WAY , it’ll be  greatly appreciated & Your karma will be nothing but rewarding .huge
thanks to everyone in advance.

PayPal : https://www.paypal.me/PRP2500

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)