Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost everyone and everything. Could use a helping hand
Heart 
I hate that it has come to me begging online for money but I honestly don't know what to do. I lost my mom and fiance within a month of each other 4 months ago and my life has been falling apart ever since. I have a beautiful 11 year old girl that I am struggling to provide for. She is the only thing that has kept me going and has reminded me daily how much I have to be thankful for even though it seems like I'm losing everything. Im currently staying with a family but am trying to get into my own place. They have already been talked to by their landlord for my daughter and I staying but they don't want to kick us out to the streets right as winter is hitting. I just need a little help getting back on my feet again. My mother passed from breast cancer and just 18 days later my fiance was hit by a truck while riding his motorcycle home from work. I was unable to keep up on the bills and lost my house. My mother was the only family I had. I am going to come out on top and show my daughter that anything is possible, but could use a little assistance getting off the ground. Thank you so much for taking the time just read this and I want to say that any help is beyond appreciated.

CashApp: $hheather90
PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/hheather85