Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
almost debt free, any help to speed up the process will be a blessing
Heart 
After reading few posts in here I have to say I may be more fortunate right now as my probation period is over and I managed to get a contract and have secured full time job since last week and regular income since April this year, and I am slowly but surely getting back on my feet after few years of struggling financially. I paid off most of my debts over last few years and eventually I can see the bright light that soon in a near future I will be debt free.
Let me share with you a little bit of my story. In 2012 I took a mortgage for a small apartment with the help of my family, and after few days I happily have moved in my neighbour next door apparently needed some money and decided to steal my gas pipes which were live connected to the gas mains. The gas pipes were fixed in the loft going down through the ceilling to my apartment. I was lucky enough to be at home at the time of the incident, and could react immediately. There was huge gas leak because of that and it could turn out to a big tragedy. To cut the story short it took one year and a half to sort things out, eventually that man pleaded guilty in the court room. Unfortunately for me at the time of the incident there was no insurance cover, and I had to fix everything myself. I was studying full time back then and working part time, all of that 7 days a week with no time off. Instead of decorating my apartment I had to tear the floor down in the kitchen, bed room and hall to fix new gas pipes, fix the hole in the ceiling above the gas meter. That led me to the avalanche of other issues, I was behind with my bills and mortgage, lost my job on the way, and was living under heavy stress as my neighbour kept trying to intimidate and scared me so I would decide to take the case out of the court. It’s really sad because the reason behind of that few years of my struggle was just few meters of copper pipes he wanted to sell to get some money. As of recently I have only one debt left to pay off and I have an agreement of monthly repayment amount, and it means that it will be very thight for me for another year. I have £2200 to pay off and that’s £200 monthly on top of my other bills, I am left with £50 a week for food and other basic expenses for myself and my pets. It’s though but I believe I can make it. I am single, paying for everything myself since 2008, living with 3 rescued cats, not able to ask anybody for help nor a loan.
I would humbly accept any donation towards speeding up my process of going debt free. It would be very relieving feeling to receive such a blessing. https://paypal.me/tsorwa
I would also like to say that I make small donations every month to random animal shelters, that even I am on a budget I feel the need to share some light with other beings, so any donation I will receive will contribute to that act of sharing as well. Thank you so much.