Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colon Cancer need financial assistance for Chemotherapy
Rainbow 
Hi! It all started after my mother passed away, after two months, my father felt the following signs, bloody stool, difficulty in passing his stool and the feeling that he needs to go to the washroom for bowel movement but he turns out to be constipated. I brought him to a Doctor that specializes on gastro related problems, he wanted a colonoscopy to check what waa going on. We had to wait for two months so I could pay for the procedure. We waites for three weeks for the report because they also got a specimen for biopsy. It turnes out that he had two tumors in his large intestine. We were referred to a surgeon for his opinion, according to the surgeon, my father needed immediate surgery because the tumors are blocking the passage for the waste products from my father's body. We were blessed because I was able to ask assistance from the government charity office and they sponsored 50% of the total cost. We were forced to put our house and lot on mortgage for the half price of the surgery. After a month since the surgery, we were informed that the tumors shows Stage 4 cancer and that my father needs chemotherapy. We needes 12 cycles of oral chemo treatment and we are on the third.
I am begging for your help, if you could share your blessings, we just lost our mother, we can't afford to lose our father. Please give me message, if you would like to give a donation. If you happen to have extra medications, maybe you could also share it, please. My father is also hypertensive and anemic.
Thank you for taking your time to read my post.