Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me xxxxx
Music 
Hi, 

I'm a 22 year old, south african female who moved to United Kingdom in 2005 with my mother and brother. My father passed away when I was 5 years old, as my mum moved to the UK. It was both their decision to move to the uk but my mother was just making sure everything was okay for us to move. Unfortunately as my mother was returning home my father passed away, not knowing this my mother arrived back from the UK to the worst news she could imagine. We all made the decision to continue to move the family over to the UK for a better life. 

Which would bring us to now. My mother has decided after all this time over here she wanted to retire back to south africa this was a month ago. All of this was sudden for me, I live alone. Due to me and my mum not getting now when i was a teenager however once i moved out we become the bestest of friends, I finally told her everything, I went to her about anything and everything. I would move mountains and more for my mother. So not having her has been a stressful time for me. But even before that I've dealt with alot in my life even tho I'm so young hahah. I've seen alot things that I probably shouldn't of seen or heard at my age. It made me grow up quicker I guess. I was doing so well at work but things got too much for me. I lost my job. This was a few months ago. I finally managed to tell my mum before she left and she helped alot and it stopped the process  of me losing my home. But I still had to find a job. For the future. I applied I went to interviews and still havent heard anything back. It probably is my fault because with all this going on I lost all my confidence in anything and everything so maybe I'm not coming across as great as i thought in the interviews. I dont know. But I'm drowning in everything and anything and I'm at my last bit of breathe. I've had so many thoughts going through my head of ending it and being with my father but is just need to get through.. if I can.. 

With all my strength and tears I have left I am begging and asking in the nicest way possible for people to help me out and donate money towards my rent and finances.. just till I can get that job and be the girl i use to be again the confident one that can hold her head up high again and actually step a foot outside the house..

Please 

Xxx

https://www.paypal.me/alishaandries

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just got to know in a very curious way this method of how people could help you financially if you have a problem. I was in my English class and suddenly we have to read a text that talked about this topic. I was curious and thought about the needs I have. I am a doctor in my country, I currently have a work contract for one year. My intention in creating this profile is not to scam or live on the money of the other I am only looking for help to be able to take several courses and diplomas. I want to prepare better before my employment contract ends. I am currently doing a medical audit diploma, I am taking an English course and I am now graduating in November. I want to continue preparing because there is a lot of job competition. I hope to get lucky and be able to achieve my goal.