Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car fix and service
Hi to all.
This is very new for me, but i am going to give it a shot cause not only am i desperate for the help, I am also putting my life and others in danger every day.

I drive a Toyota Yaris Sedan 2010 model. Now this car has brought me extreme bad luck, but i still need to get to where i need to get. At this point i am driving with a bad tyre, but no spare tyre, no dims and brights seem as they going to be leaving soon as well, no dashboard light to see my speed, fuel consumption or refs and think this will effect any emergency lights coming on as well. and and and...

So basically what i am begging for is a car service donation so i am able to send my car for a major service as i have not been able to have it serviced for a very long time now. To have all checked and fixed as needed and a panel beating donation so i am able to replace my damaged front headlight, my back left tale light, both front and back bumpers, a spare tyre and 4new tyres but will also be happy with just the very bad one being replaced, wheel alignment and what ever else a professional advises needs getting fixed not only for my safety but for the safety of all other road uses too!

If anyone reading this would be as kind to assist in anyway possible, i would forever be grateful and appreciate it more than words could ever show.

paypal.me/freebegcarfix

Many Thanks