Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reconnect a Missing Piece
Heart 
Hello, i am asking for help today because i have a chance to hold in my arms once again the little boy i put up for adoption. Years ago i was pregnant and had a little boy. I raised him for 6 months, 6 months he was my pride and joy. the light in the darkness. but years ago i was 21 and had a lot on my plate, getting over a drug addiction, going through treatment, about to graduated Probation. I ended up going back to jail and sat there for 7 month, in that 7 months i made the choice that my son deserved the world, the world i could not give him, though i so deeply wanted too. i knew in my self once i got out i had nothing i was getting out too. and he deserved a chance at a life i would never be able to give. and since then i have had a hole in my heart. the dark is still dark.. then i got a message, from his new mom, Stating that if ever given the chance to be a bigger family she would take it. and she offered to me come be a part of his growing.. i just need to get to him.. them.. i am asking today for your help in my travels across states.. to help my darkness have its light again.. please  

thank you