Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hard time getting over miscarriage and need help with rent.
My name is Carolyn and at the end of May I found out that I was pregnant. I was so happy because this was a baby I had been trying for for a year. I worked out I was about 6 weeks, but then about 2 weeks later I started to bleed. I went to the doctor and she did an exam and I got to see this tiny little thing on the screen but she said that there was no heart beat, I had miscarried. That feeling right there is the worst feeling I have ever felt in my entire life.

At the time I was working at home from online and due to my miscarriage I couldn't concentrate and so I have lost my job. But now my rent is almost due and I have some of it but not all. I need help with about £300 for my rent.

If there is anyone who could help me out in this time of need I would be most grateful.

Please no scammers, I will not give out my personal details, bank details, address ect. If anyone can help then here is my paypal.me link.

paypal.me/CarolynPerryRiahi
I have had so much bad in my life and would just like to catch a break. Not long before my miscarriage I found out that my mum was diagnosed with cancer. I just hope someone can be kind enough to help me just this one time. As I stated before my paypal.me link is paypal.me/CarolynPerryRiahi