Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foster parent of 4 needs car money
Hi I am a 36 year old with some issues with money atm. I don’t normally ask for anything but my situation isn’t  getting easier. I have a job but it just does not pay enough and does not include health insurance. I am normally an RN but my license isn’t active at this time due to inability to pay the re-registration fee of $105. Seems doable but I also take care of 4 of my younger sisters kids now that she has lost her rights to them due to drug addiction. It was either I take them or they get separated and go to foster care. I also have one child of my own and he is 2. The other kids are 11 9 and the twins are 5. I have very little outside help because I don’t have much for family that isn’t in active addiction.
Recently the only car I own took a crap on me, and is not fixable or at least worth fixing. I am hoping that by posting my story someone will read it and maybe be able to relate to my situation. I am asking for donations to help me buy a used vehicle that doesn’t have to be fancy just get us from point a to point b. I’m hoping to raise at least $3000 in donations for a vehicle so I can get myself to work, pay the nursing fee and get a better paying job and buy a car that can get me there.
It isn’t easy being a single mom to one child let alone 4 other children. I am their aunt yes but I take the role of mom now and I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way. I would never let my family go into foster care and I am doing my very best at being the mom they all need and deserve, I just need a little help with a couple things and we will manage the rest.
Thank you for taking the time to read my story and god bless you all for your help.
Send donations to PayPal.Me/CtaMN