Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida Family in Crisis Pleaseeee help
Exclamation 
[attachment=465][attachment=465] Exclamation I am from SW Florida.
And I have 2 boys who are 3years old and 2 years old. Currently we all have been going through our own personal hell because a very selfish, spineless person I was so blindly to consider a friend or even best friend oneday let me know how she was keeping tally of alli the nice things she's done for me and say pretty much that she was ready to collect on the one favor she'd wanted from me from day one to ruin her ex fiances life and sabbatoge his business page with a bad reveiw.
I thought about it after 2hrs of being guilted into it.. But i decided against it and offered to be they're for her in any other way and the moment i did that my kids and I became her biggest enemy from not sitting when she said sit. For standing up for my own personal morals and principles she then food something that was evil and not in my deck of cards that turned her evilness to me and my family ruined my life trying to take my kids removed from me. Putting a false call and then Getting me fired from my job. I had to make a choice that soon brought me to right now where I'm not able to afford rent. Through trials and tribulations i had to pay for excessive drug testing and go to court viciously and also to afford lawyer and not there lousy won't fight for you lawyer bc dcf isn't offsetting case plan isn't offering referrals they are trying to get me to surrender my rights and caused me so much turmoil. I can't lose my boys or being their mother and raising them. 
I had to get rid of my car and car payment and trade in for a bike. I have 4 interviews for jobs lined up and i have tried so hard to see if I can keep this roof over my head and pay my rent by the 14th of this month.... I will be able to go into court next month and reach an agreement with the other party dcf who motioned expedited tpr full of lies still makes me want to throw up. and finally bring my babies home. For good once as for all. I've given everything of mine that I possibly could please my rent is 1400 and I am busting my ass to come up with any of it. Any amount that anyone could chip in the better please......It will not go in vein. Thank u for helping however many people who have from this website. God bless u all I'm so scared just day a prayer and i may be able to come up with 400 of the rent for this month.. Im selling anything i can to keep this route over my head while waiting on these job interviews and court for dependency I cannot lose my babies everytime they ask me to take then home and the cries and the sadness just breaks my heart please help me keep this roof waiting for them the amount I've spent of private drug testing on Lawyer and classes twice a week to prior in a good patent had ran me dry and broke. Please help I'm doing the best i can.

paypal.me/JMPaintingFL

Cashapp/$HustlenMomma1