Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landlord sold propert, no notice. Single mom. Need move in funds.
Heart 
Hello, my name Is Hayley Ann. I’m a 25 years old single mother living in Ohio. I guess I’ll just start by giving you a little bit of background on myself and then I’ll go into my current situation and what I’m asking for help with. Well I grew up in a pretty darn low-income family, so I’m used to doing everything on a tight budget. I never need much to get by. When I was 16, I met an older boy and it resulted in me getting pregnant with my daughter. After being cheated on with several women and both mentally and physically abused by him for my entire pregnancy and the first 4 months of my daughter’s life, I left and decided that I didn’t need him. If my mother could do it alone with My sister and I than I could. When my daughter was about 8 Months old I met a boy and his mother quickly became another grandmother for my daughter. After 3 years, Him and I split but I stayed friends with his mother. Sometime later I ended up moving in with his mother so that Ava could go to a better school system. When she had to move out to help her son (My ex) pay for a house he bought that he couldn’t afford, I talked with the landlord and asked if I could take over her lease. He told me that he would rather just do a month to month deal. So fast-forward 5 years later, and I get a call from the landlord that he has sold the property. I asked him what would happen to us and he said he has no idea what the new owner plans to do and that I should expect mail or a phone call from him soon. Oh! I forgot to mention, my landlord didn’t bother to tell us that the house was even on the market so I had no idea until it was already sold and I later found out he has been working on this sale for 3 months. So I get a call from the new owner and he says that he sent out our 30 day notices and that he is just gutting this house and raising the rent on it too 1500/month. So, we now have 20 days and there is just no way I can come up with the 1200 its going to cost to move in 14 days, because I need to give myself a week to pack and move everything as well. So, I guess that’s what I’m asking for.
Money for the initial move. Application Fees, Back ground Check fees, first month, last month and a security deposit. Plus anything additional for the actual moving. Someone to help because I don’t have anyone in my life capable of moving furniture and money for a moving truck, Had I had more time I would have been about to come up with it.  On this short of notice, I just can’t. I want to stay in this city because of my daughters’ school. She has incredible anxiety issues that cause her extreme stomach pain and switching schools would be terrible for her.  Especially because, she would probably have to go to school in a lesser school system... If we can get this house, I don’t know what we are going to do, Our animals with suffer, Im in college online and wont be able to continue that. I work from home online, So that’s out as well. This will literally set back my entire life. So, I am asking for help., Swallowing my pride and asking. Will you help me?
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story and I hope everything you put out into the world comes full circle.
P.s Sorry for the short novel.
No idea I typed this much until I went back and read it. 
Cash App: $misswhois
Paypal: paypal.me/hDeMaria
Email Is: Hayley.demaria.94@gmail.com Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)