Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me please, I got my son into debts
Tongue 
Hello,
My name is Vlasta and I am 53 years old, I have never thought in my wildest dreams I would ever would be on internet asking somebody for help, all my life I was employed, hard working and doing all in my powers to feed my family and taking care of my only son, but times are changing and I am in urgent need of help, not for me, but for my son. I am sorry for my english, it is not my born language.

6 years ago my EX husband made several debts from which he run off and let me and my son to fend ourselfs, I had debt on our house, credit cards and bills for water and electricy. With my job I wasnt able to paid for everything and because of these debt I didnt know what to do. Because I didnt want to lose our house I took huge risk, I asked my son to take a loan so I could begin my own bussines, restaurant. My son was 18 years old that time, third year at High School and in his early adulthood, he took a loan from bank, 22 000 dollars, buy accessories to equip it inside, to rent restaurant and to paid two months early rent to our renter, owner of the restaurant. I began my bussines, first three months were hard, but the next two months everythig was sort of working fine, bussines was going okay, people were coming and I was able to begin to paid for our house something, but the sixth month our renter told me he want to sell the building in which I had my bussines. I had to quit, sell everything to paid off our Chef and waiters. Because I lost my bussines, we, me and my son lost our house to bank and my son got himself in large debt. We went to living with my mother, to her flat. I was unemployed for five months, my son had one last year in school to graduate. Because I could not afford to paid these debts, it all got from 22 000 dollars to total 34 117 dollars. When my son next year graduated, he tried his luck to got himself to university, he was there for first semester, but because of these debts he had to go to find himself a job, he was able from his sallary, which he was helping me to pay for rent with my mother, he was able paid 8 529 dollars from the huge debt. Last year he tried to got himself back to university and he was able to began again his first year, he is studying Defensive management – Criminology, he wish to apply to Police department. His debts, only in name, are now 25 588.6 dollars.

Please, I am asking for help, please help my son, so he can begin to work for his future and not to work for mistake of his mother. Every penny (dollar) will help to begin pay it all. I do not have bank account, but my son created paypal.

Thank you all, all of you, for your kindness and help.

Sincerely

Vlasta

Paypal.me/tomas9510