Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Financial Crisis due to Breast Cancer and can’t work
Sad 

Hello. This is a difficult post to write, and a little embarrassing, but I do need financial help. On January 14 of this year I was diagnosed with breast cancer. On February 27 I went out on short term disability to start chemotherapy. Surgery followed, actually two surgeries followed and I will start radiation in about 2 to 3 weeks. Because I am a flight attendant and I am not allowed to work during cancer treatment because of the chemotherapy and because I’m weak and exhausted, I can’t perform my job. I am very grateful that I have the opportunity to be eligible for short-term disability, however I am only making 60% of my salary and have medical bills left. I am also behind on my mortgage and on some utility bills. I also have 3 cats and 2 guinea pigs and must be able to feed them. Oh, and feed me...   I currently have a negative checking balance and must pay my power bill and buy groceries. 

What a relief to find a website like this! I would be eternally grateful for any financial help you could give me. Thank you. Please use this link to donate.   Any help would be appreciated! Bless you! 

PayPal.me/hifrmthesky
I also have a Venmo account...  I have a negative checking account balance and don’t have any cash or other resources.

Please help.  Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This week my STD turns into long term and I will be only making 50% of my salary.  I really do need help.  Please help.