Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help! Mortgage/Wish
Heart 
    Hi, my name is Michelle.  I wasn't sure if I should put this as a mortgage or a wish.  

I am trying to get disability but it is taking some time. A little about me. Before we get to the bad let's talk about the good. I love reading, animals, cooking(when I can) taking photos, playing games, (Zelda is a favorite), helping people(when I can). I suffer from daily back pain from scoliosis. It not only affects the back but also my hips and thighs. I was diagnosed with scoliosis at age seven. I was told by the doctor at the time that I'd be in a wheelchair by age eighteen and dead around age twenty. But that was only if my scoliosis was never discovered. I had to have surgery at age eight. And of course, I had to wear a plastic brace every day until I was grown. Luckily I didn't end up in a wheelchair or dead. But I do suffer from daily pain. My doctor said it is because not only is my back an S shape but the spine itself is twisted causing all my nerves to be angry.

I also suffer from major depression and a form of PDSD. Most of the depression could be from my pain since it makes it hard for me to do just about anything. Some of it could be other things. I've been suffering from depression for years. Since I was a child. As a child with scoliosis, I had a hard time keeping up with the other kids. My back would hurt or I'd overheat from my brace. The worst part of it was that I was verbally abused by my mother daily. I didn't even know that counted as abuse back then.

I also live in a bad neighborhood.  Crime rates are high including break-ins.  Houses have boarded up windows.  I've been harassed and threatened.  In my own front yard.  I've heard gunshots.  And had the police knocking at my door at 3 am to ask if I heard gunshots.

I suffer from social anxiety. Writing this was very hard but thanks to therapy talking to people is helping. Anyway, the reason I'm asking for money is I need help. It is so embarrassing to ask.  If you can donate any amount of money to help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

paypal.me/MLkane