Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Just Some Hard Times
Hello, I am introducing myself here as Dema.
I was browsing around the site and so far, I like it. I unfortunately don't like the reason I had to look up the sight. I am currently, almost single handedly, raising my nephew. It is so difficult because currently we live with my mom, and I am starting school in August or so, hopefully. So right now, I am also in between jobs, so money is VERY tight. 
I actually do NOT like to ask anyone for anything. I hate even the fact that I am still at home with my mom, but I can't wait to be able to change that hopefully before I graduate. So, I swallowed my pride very quickly and decided to actually make an account here. 

I am an English major, as well, and I love to write, so if anyone would like to pay me to write anything, I will do it no issue. I also do digital art if anyone wants that (custom stuff, too, no extra charge). I will accept donations, of course, but me being modest, I offer those two services if someone can.

I have both cashapp and paypal, but I will provide my paypal link here: paypal.me/ksmichelle