Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help my Aunt with her medical bills
My 83 year old Aunt took a nasty fall. Luckily she doesn't require any surgery, but she has acquired over 3000 dollars in medical bills. She helped to raise me and has always been there for me and I would love to help but I lost my full time job. I have been working part time through a temp agency and I can barely pay my bills. No it is not life threatening but it would get bill collectors off our backs and it would help bring peace of mind to an elderly lady(as well as me). Please help me be there for the one who person who has always been there for me. Thank you for taking the time to read this and may God bless you.
(02-21-2019, 04:08 PM)viceman73@gmail.com Wrote: My 83 year old Aunt took a nasty fall. Luckily she doesn't require any surgery, but she has acquired over 3000 dollars in medical bills. She helped to raise me and has always been there for me and I would love to help but I lost my full time job. I have been working part time through a temp agency and I can barely pay my bills. No it is not life threatening but it would get bill collectors off our backs and it would help bring peace of mind to an elderly lady(as well as me). Please help me be there for the one who person who has always been there for me. Thank you for taking the time to read this and may God bless you.

Sorry I put this in the wrong place. My first time doing this and I made an error.
(02-21-2019, 04:08 PM)viceman73@gmail.com Wrote: My 83 year old Aunt took a nasty fall. Luckily she doesn't require any surgery, but she has acquired over 3000 dollars in medical bills. She helped to raise me and has always been there for me and I would love to help but I lost my full time job. I have been working part time through a temp agency and I can barely pay my bills. No it is not life threatening but it would get bill collectors off our backs and it would help bring peace of mind to an elderly lady(as well as me). Please help me be there for the one who person who has always been there for me. Thank you for taking the time to read this and may God bless you.

Thank you to whomever moved my request to the appropriate page. I can't say I am too optimistic about this site, however. I have some views but no replies. Well, please pray for us if you can't donate.
(02-27-2019, 01:11 AM)viceman73@gmail.com Wrote:

Thank you to whomever moved my request to the appropriate page. I can't say I am too optimistic about this site, however. I have some views but no replies. Well, please pray for us if you can't donate.