Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disabled and Homeless in St. Augustine
We are a homeless couple living in a motel because disabilities got us here .We have been Married for 27 years . In 2009 I suffered a heart attack that over the next few years made us lose everything. Our Names are Tim and Brenda . I have never given up.I work as a driver for hire in St Augustine ,Fl . The economy is not perfect , but manageable . We had started saving a bit of funds to get us back on track .Suddenly Brenda was diagnosed in September with Colitis,Pancreatitis, Bowel Syndrome ,and Cancer.Doctor visits ,radiation treatments ,dietary changes , made it so hard to work . We are about to be on the streets , no one can help .We need $285.00 for a week here at the motel . We also need some cash to pay for fuel ,Probiotics and suppliments that medicaid doesn,t cover, and food that she has to have that make her stronger(she can't eat just anything).

I am working and the doctors now have appointments that won't conflict with Brenda's treatment schedule It will take a week until I am able to see a little light in our situation . PLEASE ANYTHING GOD LEADS YOU TO GIVE WILL BE APPRECIATED.....Thanks Paypalme/TimClower