Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needing $200 Payable to Aspen Dental (Santa Fe, NM) .. I'm Homeless and Working PT
Needing $200 Payable to Aspen Dental (Santa Fe, NM) .. I'm Homeless and Working Part-Time

I'm highly ambitious and hyper-creative with stellar potential .. I'm very driven, am a totally forthright and honest person, drug and alcohol free .. I grew up in Burnside, IL, spent ten years in Minneapolis, and relocated to Santa Fe to start a 'branded' food product + bakery café business (grocery products + bakery café prototype with national aspirations) called Ancient Grains Baking Company (with plans to open in Taos and Albuquerque and eventually franchise into other states) .. I'm on Facebook - Richard Dean Jacob .. I'm open to all questions about myself, my background, and why I'm where I'm at .. I have plenty of good references from anywhere I ever lived .. I don't have bad credit - just very limited credit w/ lengthy periods gone without a bank account from working day-labor .

Please know that I have worked a lot of hard, physical labor here in Santa Fe for money and sustenance all while trying relentlessly to get ahead .. I have never once panhandled in my life .. since March I have been working labor for a local independent contractor - Peter Chandler - for cash while sleeping outside in a secluded spot, getting up and showering everyday at a nearby city recreational center, and then going to work for him .. winter of course is set in and I have near-zero-income (the only public assistance I get besides Medicaid is $193 monthly in Food-Stamps/EBT - they last half the month) .. I eat regularly at local hot meal kitchens .. I always maintain a clean, attractive, mainstream appearance and dress the best I can (most people don't know I'm homeless) .. currently I'm down to working once or twice a week and have $18 in my pocket as I write this .

I NEED MONEY FOR THE FOLLOWING:

I'm continually working professional due diligence on my Ancient Grains Baking Co. prototype start-up project (and need to attend such things as related business meetings 'sans the unattractive teeth') .. while I have good oral hygiene my front teeth are broken and the inside of my mouth is a train-wreck .. all-in-all 'dentures' are the most expedient and economical way for me to go .. I'm set for my first dental consultation appointment Friday (Feb. 1. 2019) .

The $200 (made payable to*) is for manufacturing/shipping expediency for me to have these in days rather than a month (as Feb. is a very important time in my meeting new people (one flying in this month) and attending a conference here in Santa Fe (Mountain West Seed Summit: 'Reunion of the Radicles' Institute of American Indian Arts, Santa Fe, New Mexico February 22–23, 2019) .. I would be glad, btw, to work off the sum .

Please as you will let me hear from you as per your interest .

Richard Dean Jacob
living in Santa Fe, NM

(born in Rock Island, IL) 
richarddeanjacob.santafe@yahoo.com
on Facebook by entering my above full name

*Aurora Dental NM, LLC
3875 Cerrillos Rd.
Santa Fe, NM 87507
http://www.aspendental.com/dentist/nm/sa...d-partials

[Image: thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhen...true&pid=2]

One professional's opinion on Ancient Grains Baking Co. 
from Chicago-based global brand/marketing firm Optima:
"I really admire all the work and thinking you have put behind this fantastic idea, and it definitely sounds like you have what it takes to bring this kind of brand to life with success. From my ongoing analysis of brands that consumers love and respect, I can honestly tell you that the ones that succeed have a powerful force behind them like yourself ...Your idea for creating a global pre-Columbian brand could have great value for consumers here and around the world."

Dearest Richard,
I am so impressed with your vision, and your ability to  never give up. 
You take perseverance to an entirely new level.  
I send you many blessings Richard, you are a great teacher in your ability to hold the vision, 
stay tuned to the changes and shift the strategy a bit to fit into real possibilities.

Your vision will manifest!
In gratitude,
Debra Rosenman
Wild Earth Communications

growing conscious businesses into the world
fennixheart@aol.com 

I know Mr. Jacob and his passion for his Ancient Grains brand concept and consider that with
the right combination of venue, financial support and advertising acumen, it could become a
big success. I have almost 40 years of business experience having worked in several large US
corporations in high level positions as well as consulting for businesses while I worked for
McKinsey & Co. as well as on my own. I welcome the opportunity to assist him in any way
possible including meeting with business contacts and investor prospects to see this great
project of his into start-up operation.
Sincerely,
Carlos Duno
CARLOS V. DUNO
owner/principal
Marcia Owens Associates
Cduno Consulting
8 Wildhorse
Santa Fe, NM 87506
505.699.0053 cell
carlos_duno@yahoo.com

Richard,
You deserve fine staff and backers. 
Your thinking is clear and you have wonderful branding and marketing ideas that are authentic and not spin. 
Educational marketing such as your's is a real premium in our world and can teach people to think for
themselves in the land of JUNK food addiction.
Attract the best people and THOSE WITH CASH and morals.
Yours,
Sally Blakemore
Arty Projects
Santa Fe, NM

Richard,
Truly amazing stuff. I've been familiar with the concept of bovis count to measure the life-energy of food, water, and juices and it shifted the way I eat dramatically. It was a nice refresher to read up on the basics of it again. The geometrically-designed packaging you envision sounds right on and what can be done with it with sprouted ancient grains -- and you are right: with it you will have all competition beat. 
I think what I like most about what I'm reading is that not only are you proposing a sound business concept that will surely bring you success, you are introducing something that will bring about fundamental change in the way people think, eat and go about their lives. REMARKABLE!
Lucy Barna

Santa Fe

Note: I grew up alongside a very successful agribusiness-owning father in rural Illinois. I attended business college out of high school and at age 20 started a feed and farm supply business. My experience in branding, sales, marketing and merchandising is extensive. My acumen in these things, including professional graphic design, is very high grade. I have references and letters of support that attest to my character, capacity, and stellar creativeness. 

Richard Dean Jacob is the founder/ceo of Ancient Grains Baking Company of Santa Fe - a business project in-the-works. 
In western Illinois his late father owned a feed mill and grain elevator Burnside Feed Mill. At an early age he raised livestock 
and started at age 20 his own feed and farm supply store in Nauvoo, Illinois. He attended Gem City Business College in
Quincy, Illinois and has worked as a magazine editor. His experience in branding, sales, marketing and merchandising is 
extensive. In the 1990s he relocated to Minneapolis, Minnesota where he lent his creative talents to social work that led to 
his being the original player in the state of Minnesota for the national IDA movement (Individual Development Accounts) that 
work to bring the American under-class and low-wage earner into financial modernization. This activity also led to the passing
of original state IDA legislation in Minnesota (authored by MN Rep. Karen Clark). He attended the first national annual IDA 
conference in Chicago in March of 1998 where a United Way grant paid for his plane-flight, conference fee, and lodging. The 
following year he was placed on the Planning Committee for the first Minnesota state-wide IDA conference at the College of 
Human Ecology Univ. of MN. It was in Minneapolis that he conceived of a brand of Starbucks distinction and potential - 
Ancient Grains Baking Company - and saw that a place of timeworn authenticness and world class creativeness (called 
Santa Fe, New Mexico) was the place to base and give birth to it. Today a new era is forming as a result of his agricultural
and business background and entrepreneurial zeal that promises great things for the City Different. He is also a prolific writer
with books in-the-works, movie screenplays, and numerous op-eds published in the Santa Fe New Mexican and is working 
toward his degree in public relations.