Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me out at this time . I promise I will be truly thankful
Heart 
Heart Good morning.  
I am looking for some help.  I work fulltime and have got myself into debt well when I say me I mean I was left with debt from ex partner. I have been notified that their will be a arrest on my wages and this is terrifying me . I need to come up with two thousand pounds . I have also been left without my car again I was stupidly conned into signing this away . Yes I had been scamed well and truly
 This is the hardest thing I have had to do to come on here and beg . I know more people are intitled more than myself.  I so hope some one here might be able to help me out . I can so a promise to pay back
 I would definetly want to pay something back or even offer to send some kind of gift just as a small thank-you. I don't believe you get nothing for free in life and don't expect it. Anyone who is reading this and think they could help or support me at this time I would greatly appreciate your help . I have a friend who is supporting me mentally and has given me all her paypal log in so if anyone would like to donate please do so at https://paypal.me/LMillar912
I would like to thank anyone who believes in me to help me out and I can guarantee I will pay something back or send a thank you.  
Thanks for reading
L may.