Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help A Girls Dream Come True
 Hi! ?? My Name Is Talandria, And I’m A Current High School Student From Mississippi. My City Is Currently Rated #3 Under The Title “Poorest Places In Mississippi” According To RoadSnacks.Net. My Mother Is Currently A Single Mother Of 4 With Financial Issues(Due To Supporting Both Of My Older Sisters While Currently In College). I Currently Have Two Passions, Culinary & Dancing. I'm Currently A Member Of FCCLA And We Have Two Competitions Coming Up, And We Will Also Be Visiting Culinary Schools. The Fee Is Currently $3000 In Total. Majorette Tryouts Are Coming Up & The Tryout Fee Is $10 While The Estimated Costs For Band Shirts, Warm-ups, Dance Shoes/Boots, And Uniforms Is $4800(Minus The Rest We're Fundraising For). These Are Really Two Things I Want To Do, And Both Look Great On College Applications. My Cashapp Is Listed Below Seeing As How I Don't Have A Bank Account Yet. Right Now I Have Filled Out Several Job Applications & Am Waiting To Hear Back From Them. No This Isn’t A Scam, And I Don’t Wanna Be Classified As A Scammer. If You Have Any Suspicions, I Can Easily Be Contacted At Tjrenee001@gmail.com. Any Donation Amount Is Greatly Accepted And Appreciated. If You Aren't Able To Donate, Please Share To Reach Others, So I'm Able To Live Out My Dreams Before I Graduate. I'm Currently A Sophomore That Hasn't Been Able To Join Any Extracurriculars Due To My Mothers Financial Troubles. Thank You & Have A Nice Day.

cash.me/$babydollt21