Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help /advice
Good morning. 
I honestly don't know where to start or how to use this site. All I know is I need financial help for a bit.  I could go in to massive details how hard things have been and give you all my problems . However I imagine the people who do give yo others will read these all day long and not know what's true and what's not. This time and moment I am struggling due to all different reasons . Yes my own fault and being stupid and not seeing a scam and falling for it. My problem is that I trust to much and sèe the good in all when they are only out to let's say do me over and make me a fool. I doubt very much I will gain anything from coming here and litterly begging apart from having a feeling of guilt and shame . You might know the feeling the one in your gut that you feel when your nervous, ashamed, like you have done something wrong. This is my feelings now as I Write  this . I am ashamed that I can't provide the basics I'm not going to start using my kids etc for sympathy.  I need to get financial help to get me back to my usual self which was I could provide and had some spare finances.  I basically signed my car over to who I thought was trustworthy. I now don't own it and their is nothing I can do about it . I work full time but need transport for work . I don't expect people to just give me help through paypal.me/LMillar912   for nothing.  I am a kind honest person who I will put hand on heart  if you do decide to help I will do a promise to pay back or I would send you some kind of small thank you gift. I am quite crafty and spend time with my family making small items from candles bathbombs. Our favourite is to decorate stones with positive quotes on them and leave them in public places for individuals to find . I find this fun and believe that the person who finds these will.have a smile even for that one moment they pick it up. I would thank and send something to any individual who would be willing to help me out at this time. I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who have even taken the time to read this even if you can't or don't think I am a priority I still thank you  for coming on to a site like this to help others.  THANK YOU ALL.
L may.