Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car reparation (Mom had an accident.)
Hi, my name is Vlad and I'm 18. I study in the last year of highschool. Recently my mom had a car accident with the car I used to go to highschool every day. So since is vacantion and the school starts next week I tryed to search for someone to repair the car but I don't have the money to do it. It's an old car, I don't know if it's worth to repair it, like the hole front of the car is broken, not so hard, the accident was a happy one, my mom is fine, just a head hit, i'm happy that she's okay. It was not her fault, someone took her face without to ensure. The car is a VW Passat from 94'. In my country it's worth like 1.5k/1k, maybe lower, the reparation costs me like 700 but I don't have the money. My mom would help me but she's not doing so good financial. Being alone, no job, working in my neighborhood and getting a few money. She's divorced, my dad left us , I was 2 years old, I spoke to him like 3 times all my life, he never send me that assignement and know if I would call him, I'm 18, he would don't give a sh*t about me, as always. So , I would definitely be grateful for every cent that can help me. If there remains money unspent I'm gona donate them further. In my country is a proverb: "Dar din dar se face rai" which means : Gift from gift can make a heaven. Something like that, I'm not so god at english, as my primary language is another one. Thanx guys, have a nice day.

https://www.paypal.me/vladchifor