Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leave my drunk mom
My name is Alex Maulana, im 16 years old from Kintamani, Bali, Indonesia, and sorry if my english bad
I live with my mom who always bring a boy/guy to my home every night, i know what she work as, and she not taking care of me. My dad died 2 years ago in traffic accident, and since then, my mom become smoker, drunk and bring guy everyday, she never look and take care of me, she not paid for my school, and sometimes i only eat once a day, or she just give me a bread in a day. sometimes when i alone at home and have nothing to do, i think about suicide (im not brave enough to do it) because i only have my friend, i dont have anything to do except working at farm in the morning

I work in a small farm, but they only paid me around $5 a week and it's not even enough to buy a proper food everyday for me or paying my school. I don't have any relatives in here and i can't ask help from my friend because we all in the same economy problem, and my friend dad tell me to ask donation on the internet, so i go to warnet (pc cafe) and search for information about it, and i find this site. 
I want to move to a cheap apartment ($50 a month) and work in the minimarket near my city(its my friend dad bussiness) and collect money to go to school again. (i already drop out from high school year 1 because i can't pay)

I hope you guys helped me out, i really want to change my life and have a better living

note : my mom not hurt me or anyting, she just not look after me, and its like im not her child anymore, its like i dont exist for her. I tried to talk with her many times, but she just dont care.

But i still have a problem, i can make paypal account but i dont have any bank cards. Maybe i will transfer it to my friend dad bank for help, thanks for reading this, i hope you guys treat your child better,everyone deserves a better life

https://www.paypal.me/alexmaulana