Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Date raped and infection juctice please
Please help was compelty lied too i have actual proof of alteration and hosptial is tslking next steps plrase help this is discoverablr i just found out about this infdction candida albicans not compartment sydrmoe the whole overdose was clearly not acetaminophen like I was told it was clearly the broad spectrum was sent to st. Michael's and that shows it to date rape drugs in the only reason anybody came looking for me is cuz that guy came into work and said to another co-worker that he thought I offer myself and was acting shaky and nervous she was scared for my life so she called police and that's when they found me my home and they told me that I had her heart attack and it stopped the blood flow in my arm and cause compartment syndrome which caused me to lose 65% of the tissue in my arm but upon getting the records because my boyfriend said you did not have a heart attack you be on meds I see that I had a serious infection if you Google Belleville General Hospital 2014 it'll pop up that they had this infection no one at the time of their Hospital I have a brain lesion I got no treatment for it I didn't even get my brain checked even though I was found with a level 51% oxygen saturation II had presumed been out all night and all day 90% of brain lesions are preventable and treatable I didn't even get a chance I have so much proof so much stuff to back everything up 100% if there was altercations in my medical records why were the ultra patients because of the arm injury I need to now come I with 10000 to pay lawyer please help anything would help paypal. Mekaytrent

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)