Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help for a Single Mum
Hi All,

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. My daughter, just turned 11 is in her last year of Primary School and there is a residential trip. It's really costly and I am currently behind on my rent so there is no way I can afford to send her. The school has been in touch to say she is the only child not attending out of her full year group and it would be a real shame for her not to go. She is getting some taunts from the other children. Her dad was meant to help pay for it as part of her Christmas but has done his usual disappearing act at this time of year. 

I feel so sorry for her, she is very upset and disappointed. I am working hard to clear my rent arrears and I really have no money to spare except for putting food on the table and paying the utility bills. The trip is £380 (circa $480) and if I can even get the deposit together then I can make my little girl very happy. She never complains and this would mean the world to her.

Any donations kindly appreciated. Thanks in advance 

URL for any payments below, this is a genuine banking payment app I just shortened the url as I didn't want the full one with my details in a public forum as an identifier which may be picked up in google searches by my little girls friends (I know this is one in a million chance but I don't want her to be embarrassed more.)

Thanks again for taking the time to read this

https://goo.gl/jJhNaM