Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Struggling College Student
Hi guys, my name is Ami and I am 18 years old. I have my Associate in Business Admin and am currently underway to get my Masters @ 21. 

Despite all my hard work, behind the scenes I am struggling like crazy. Over the span of 3 years, I’ve been through hell with no support. 

A quick summary:

My mom died when I was 13 and I was forced to live with an abusive father. The house went into foreclosure, so I got two jobs and helped out. I was always beaten and taken as any of by my father. When he would get drunk, he would tell me that my “pocket change” didn’t help however he always took it. I’ve became very insecure and broken as a result. This past fall I enrolled in college and my dad wouldn’t sign my Parent PLUS loan. Finally, he did. A week later he put the loans in my name and my credit score plummeted. He took my car away and beat me a week before I left rob “make me fear him”. I can’t do anything because he has tainted my credit. I am on my own. This past christmas break, he kicked me out the house at 2 o’clock in the morning on Christmas Eve. I am begging for assistance, I have always done everything right in the eyes of a parent. I focused on school, never smoked, never drank; I never even partied. However, I am paying my tuition, phone bill, and paying for living expenses by myself. With 19 credits each semester, my two jobs are simply not enough. Most days I don’t eat because I have to budget. Please help lighten my load.

I just want to thank you guys for reading this far. The smallest amount helps and I hope someone out there knows that they’re not alone and that impediments are common. Thank you in advance for your time.

Best regards,

Scott Heart

Cash Tag: $AmiScott