Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots-To-Offer Dynamic Entrepreneur (Homeless In Santa Fe, NM)
Lots-To-Offer Dynamic Entrepreneur (Homeless In Santa Fe, NM) Needing A Modest Hand Up

I'm highly ambitious and hyper-creative with stellar potential .. I'm very driven, am a totally forthright and honest person, drug and alcohol free, and consider myself in the prime of my life and going places .. I grew up in Burnside, IL, spent ten years in Minneapolis, and relocated to Santa Fe to start a 'branded' food product + bakery café business (grocery products + bakery café chain with national aspirations) called Ancient Grains Baking Company .. I'm on Facebook - Richard Dean Jacob .. I'm open to all questions about myself, my background, and why I'm where I'm at .. I have plenty of good references from anywhere I ever lived .

I'm an outside-the-box thinker with a clear mind and advanced communication skills and great powers of discernment in life and overall objectiveness grounded in reality.

My natural food business projects are my passion (I have PDFs on them that you can see) .. as well I have numerous (really fantastic) movie screenplays in-the-works (I can send you PDFs on those as well for your review) .. prepared to be VERY surprised !

I'm very into cutting-edge health/nutrition including rejuvenation + age-reversal .. I know a LOT about these things to share with others that includes DNA activation by subtle energy technologies than can actually make one younger by decades .

Please know that I have worked a lot of hard, physical labor here in Santa Fe for money and sustenance all while trying relentlessly to get ahead .. I have never once panhandled in my life .. since March I have been working for a local independent contractor - Peter Chandler - for cash while sleeping outside in a secluded spot, getting up and showering everyday at a nearby city recreational center, and then going to work for him .

Please know I am not a felon .. I have not drank or used since 1993 .. I have had not one alcohol or drug related charge or conviction of any kind since the 1980s .. I have not a criminal record except minor violations when I was a teen and in my twenties .

I need money to pay court fines for driving without a valid (expired) driver's license, registration, and insurance when I had my last car towed (because it's been hard for me to save and get ahead) .. all the fore-mentioned is on court records online .. I do not drink & drive (I haven't done that since the 1980s) .. I am a responsible citizen .. if you want to question me on absolutely anything please feel free .. any financial help at all would help me to build some money supply to get the certain needed things done (as the 'court fines') so I can legally drive again and get on with my life and business .

It would be great to hear from you !

Richard

Richard Dean Jacob
living in Santa Fe, NM
(born in Rock Island, IL)
richarddeanjacob.santafe@yahoo.com
on Facebook by above full name

One professional's opinion on Ancient Grains Baking Co.
from Chicago-based global brand/marketing firm Optima
"I really admire all the work and thinking you have put behind this fantastic idea, and it definitely sounds like you have what it takes to bring this kind of brand to life with success. From my ongoing analysis of brands that consumers love and respect, I can honestly tell you that the ones that succeed have a powerful force behind them like yourself ...Your idea for creating a global pre-Columbian brand could have great value for consumers here and around the world."

Dearest Richard,
I am so impressed with your vision, and your ability to  never give up.
You take perseverance to an entirely new level.  
I send you many blessings Richard, you are a great teacher in your ability to hold the vision,
stay tuned to the changes and shift the strategy a bit to fit into real possibilities.

Your vision will manifest!
In gratitude,
Debra Rosenman
Wild Earth Communications

growing conscious businesses into the world
fennixheart@aol.com

I know Mr. Jacob and his passion for his Ancient Grains brand concept and consider that with
the right combination of venue, financial support and advertising acumen, it could become a
big success. I have almost 40 years of business experience having worked in several large US
corporations in high level positions as well as consulting for businesses while I worked for
McKinsey & Co. as well as on my own. I welcome the opportunity to assist him in any way
possible including meeting with business contacts and investor prospects to see this great
project of his into start-up operation.
Sincerely,
Carlos Duno
CARLOS V. DUNO
owner/principal
Marcia Owens Associates
Cduno Consulting
8 Wildhorse
Santa Fe, NM 87506
505.699.0053 cell
carlos_duno@yahoo.com

Richard,
You deserve fine staff and backers.
Your thinking is clear and you have wonderful branding and marketing ideas that are authentic and not spin.
Educational marketing such as your's is a real premium in our world and can teach people to think for
themselves in the land of JUNK food addiction.
Attract the best people and THOSE WITH CASH and morals.
Yours,
Sally Blakemore
Arty Projects
Santa Fe, NM

Richard,
Truly amazing stuff. I've been familiar with the concept of bovis count to measure the life-energy of food, water, and juices and it shifted the way I eat dramatically. It was a nice refresher to read up on the basics of it again. The geometrically-designed packaging you envision sounds right on and what can be done with it with sprouted ancient grains -- and you are right: with it you will have all competition beat.
I think what I like most about what I'm reading is that not only are you proposing a sound business concept that will surely bring you success, you are introducing something that will bring about fundamental change in the way people think, eat and go about their lives. REMARKABLE!
Lucy Barna

Santa Fe

Note: I grew up alongside a very successful agribusiness-owning father in rural Illinois. I attended business college out of high school and at age 20 started a feed and farm supply business. My experience in branding, sales, marketing and merchandising is extensive. My acumen in these things, including professional graphic design, is very high grade. I have references and letters of support that attest to my character, capacity, and stellar creativeness.

Richard Dean Jacob is the founder/ceo of Ancient Grains Baking Company of Santa Fe - a business
project in-the-works. In western Illinois his late father owned a feed mill and grain elevator
Burnside Feed Mill. At an early age he raised livestock and started at age 20 his own feed
and farm supply store in Nauvoo, Illinois. He attended Gem City Business College in
Quincy, Illinois and has worked as a magazine editor. His experience in branding, sales,
marketing and merchandising is extensive. In the 1990s he relocated to Minneapolis, Minnesota
where he lent his creative talents to social work that led to his being the original player in the state of
Minnesota for the national IDA movement that works to bring the American underclass and low-wage
earner into financial modernization. This activity also led to the passing of original state IDA legislation
in Minnesota. It was in Minneapolis that he conceived of a brand of Starbucks distinction and potential
- Ancient Grains Baking Company - and saw that a place of timeworn authenticness and world class
creativeness (called Santa Fe, New Mexico) was the place to base and give birth to it. Today a new
era is forming as a result of his agricultural and business background and entrepreneurial zeal that
promises great things for the City Different. He is also a prolific writer with books in-the-works, movie
screenplays,and numerous op-eds published in the Santa Fe New Mexican and is working toward his
degree in public relations.

Attached Files
.pdf   LEGENDARY BRANDS PREMIUM OUTLET STORE PROJECT INTRO .pdf (Size: 582.15 KB / Downloads: 1)