Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Roof repairs needed
First I want to thank you for taking the time to read this and for any help you can provide.  My roof has been leaking for several months and I can't afford my $1,000.00 deductible to file a claim with my insurance company.  I am getting very worried that the water damage is going to cause my roof to collapse since the main damage is at both ends of a main support beam.  My boyfriend lost his job several months ago due to spinal problems, he wasn't with the company ling enough to be protected by FMLA. Due to this I am currently behind in bills close to $4,000.00. While I would love to be able to get help with all of it my main concern is the roof. If it collapses I will have no where for us and our 2 cats to go. Please consider helping with anything you can. Once we get back on our feet we will make sure to come back to this site and pay it forward. Thank you again for taking the time to read this.
Sorry forgot, http://www.paypal.me/heathers859
I really hope someone can please help me. We had rain consistently the last few days (switched to snow today thankfully) but the leaking through my roof into my kitchen has become worse. To add to that I got a warning letter of possible repo of my car if I don't get current on my payments which is about $1,000.00.
I'm trying to stay positive but I just keep getting hit with more issues and I don't know where else to turn.
Please if you can help at all I would really appreciate it.
Paypal.me/heathers859
A friend suggested venmo might be easier if someone decides to help me out so I wanted to add that.
Venmo: heathers859

Also I wanted to throw out another possible option, if someone doesn't want to straight out give money to me maybe they could give me a low interest loan. I have about $30,000.00 in debt (I know my own fault) but it all has really high interest, one loan is 150% APR. So if someone could give me a low interest loan to consolidate it the money I would save on interest would go a very long way to me being able to get by and probably even ahead each month.
Please please please if there is anything anyone can do I am desperate and would be so very thankful to you.
Update:  Sad so my car is gone now, I have been struggling to find rides to and from work since everyone has to go out of their way to get to my place (it isn't on their way). So now I'm getting even more worried about my bills stacking up because I'm worried about losing my job if I can't get there. 
I'm really looking for a Holiday miracle at this point. I know the majority of those reading this are probably in a similar position and unable to help. I'm just trying to hold onto hope that someone with the ability to help will read this and feel that I am deserving of their assistance. If you are able to help but feel that you need to know more about me and/or my situation please let me know and we can communicate outside of this forum if that is what is needed for me to get help. 

Paypal.me/heathers859 
Venmo: heathers859