Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pregnant and recently jobless
Hello,

Thank you for checking my post. I'm 8 months pregnant and due to my oversight some of my paperwork I got kick out from my job. The fault is mine (I should deliver something on time, and I haven't) nonetheless I have never imagine that I can be left without my job so close to the delivery. Without having a job at the time of the birth I will not receive any help from my government after it. I need help for a lawyer (to win against my boss the case of firing me) and for a flat. As I'm not living in US, I don't need that much, having $100 is like having $300 for me. 

Please, help me gather at least $700 for my flat (and attorney), for me to not become not only a jobless but also a homeless.

paypal.me/pools/c/89yzaeczZm

Thank you all.
God bless you.
Hello,
An update, I already gave birth, to a healthy baby girl, she is the cutest. I'm still "jobless", I will have an court session on 19/03 (please keep your fingers crossed for me). I was able to pay for my rent up to this day. I really need your help guys. Please, $300 is all I need right now. I need it desperately and fast (today, actually - 19/02).
Please, help me. It's really important.

paypal.me/pools/c/89yzaeczZm

Thank you all.
Kate
Hi everyone.
Still no help. I'm desperate now. Please, if you can't afford to donate anything, please (I'm begging), share this link. I hope that maybe that will be more efficient. Please share.

https://gogetfunding.com/emergency-money...sEEBFWkcJY