Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help getting out of my situation
I'm a 19 year old college student in India.
My family is half way across the country at the moment and I live alone in a hostel.

I'll be frank about what happened. I was given money to pay up my hostel rent and I fucked up.

In my act of stupidity I thought that I could take some out of it and give the money to the land lord slowly out of the monthly allowance I get.

I realized my mistake but have not been able to fix it as because of my stupidity I forgot to take into account the money I have to give for my Food Mess, Electricity and Transport to college.

I don't know waht to do, I tried looking for work but part time jobs are impossible to find and usually end up leading to nothing. I'm very desperate as I've already sold my guitar and another instrument but they weren't worth much to begin with. I paid the Food Mess for dinner only and live off of one meal a day only to eat a banana or any other filling fruit for the other meal.

My account balance at the moment is zero. I get around 4000INR every month and can save hardly a few hundred rupees even after cutting off everything. 

Please help me.

https://www.paypal.me/ScrubbyDubby