Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help! I'm raising $500 for my breast abscess drainage surgery
I am diagnosed with chronic mastitis. 

Mastitis is a breast tissue infection/inflammation that's very painful. It commonly affects women who are breastfeeding. I am 34 years old and a mother. But I am not breastfeeding/lactating at the moment (it has been 6 years since I did).

Mastitis can be treated with antibiotics but in my case, my body's not responding to treatment. 

I am raising $500 as additional funds to cover the costs of my abscess drainage surgery this first week of November and other treatments for post-op care.

I urgently need financial help since the cost for the surgical drainage also depends upon the findings of my surgery.

My doc also told me that chronic mastitis is supposed to be a pre-cancerous condition. It scares me to pieces since I have breast cancer history in the family (my mom died due to metastatic breast cancer - stage 4 in 2003).

I am humbly reaching out to anyone who can help. It sucks to beg for money this way but I have no other options. I have already been pursuing treatments in the past year to cure my mastitis and remove the marble-sized lump underneath my breast inflammation with unsuccessful results. It piled up my debts and already depleted my savings.

Any amount helps/counts.

Forever grateful,

- Mary

https://paypal.me/marycerdena