Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update: life is beautiful
To whom it my concern:
   Life isn't as beautiful as I had once thought. My son that had been doing side jobs to provide for us has been lying to me his "ex" girlfriend and his  2 month old baby. Instead of being the man I raised him to be, he was out stealing from others to buy meth and heroine. On Friday he beat his girlfriend while I was barricaded in my bedroom with the baby. His girlfriend was transported to the emergency room via ambulance. She is mentally broken, her body will heal, but her belief in mankind is shattered. My son sits in the jail on domestic violence charges(2) and 3 counts of aggravated assault charges. 
  We are still in the financial situation we were in when I first wrote, however the amount needed to pay back rent has dropped as I always pay what I can on my own. My sons ex girlfriend and my grand daughter are still with me and plan to stay. We are in desperate need of 1944.00 to get my rent completely caught up. My sons bail is at 110,000.00 and I will NOT use any monies to help him, he left us all with mental trauma, a trauma we can live without.
The help I recieve will go toward the rent and nothing else. Please, this would mean the world to us as a smaller family doing without.
Thank you
Rebecca Kelly
www.paypal.me/kayleelynne2018

Sons information in case anyone wants to do their on investigation!
Thomas McDaniel
Terreboone parish
Ashland jail