Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to bring Prospective husband to America
    Hello,
I am a 49 year old male I have made the acquaintance of a nice man who I am seeking to bring from Russia over to my city Spokane. After we meet and if he loves me as much as he does now just through the communication type medium through the computer with the Internet and emails and phone calls but he will have a long time during the winter in order to visit me and if all things work out he and I will be marrying each other. Yes I am gay but we are both very committed to our religious faiths as well and because of my past I am also coming from being a pastors son and this is no black flag for his ability. In fact the last church he was a pastor of his most telling thing that amazed me was that ALL the people I knew who weren't connected to the church he pastured all said of my dad that he was the most honorable and honest man they'd ever known. All of them saying if it wasn't for the people in that church they would have attended. I am not only seeking a hand out but I would love for those if they live in Spokane itself and wish to be a part of the wedding or to come and visit us after are more than welcome. I feel bad having to do this as I am currently on SSI and only get 735 a month and the ticket will cost a total of 1,650.00$ American or 107854.40 in Russian Rubles to get him here and the rest of his staying here I will take care of for food and company and so forth. I would appreciate any help that can be given and I would like to thank any generous soul who reads this and takes heart for a couple of love sick people who are in such need of aid for this holiday. I thank you and will answer any questions or thoughts people might have. God bless and keep you all out there. I appreciate your time and efforts.

Sincerely,
Me Smile Heart