Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeless with two puppies and no vehicle
I am a 22year old female and I am homeless, my story is pretty long but I want to make it as brief and short as possible, this began back on April 26th my mother, step dad, and there roommate broke into my fiance and I's house we have two toddlers one that just turned 5 and a 2 year old. when they broke in they drugged us with special k beat the life out of us and took everything we had cash wise as well as catching our tv on fire along with our PlayStation and after that was all said and done my mother called dcf on us and they took our kids because of the living conditions in which they destroyed the house in the process and they left state yes the law got involved but they didn't do much of anything now 6 months later no sign of them perpetrators my fiance and I are more than homeless we had a vehicle we were sleeping in with our two pups but it broke down after sleeping at Wal-Mart for 4 nights in the florid a heat we couldn't care it and we had no funds to fix it and had to scrap it for 175 it was a 94 crown vic and we had to throw everything we owned away kids stuff, clothes, pictures, a lot of memories just gone because we couldn't walk with what was in the vehicle I've never been so sad and down and out we really need the help at least just to be able to get us another vehicle and to repair my phone and be able to complete my parenting class online to get our babies back life is so empty without them we miss them dearly... thank you for reading my story and I pray no one ever has to go through what we went through at only 22 years old... God Bless