Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home to see my son
Hello friends my name is Kenya and I have come to this site to request donations for me and my daughter who is 12 to see my son and her brother. Dondre is my son’ s name. He is a 22 year old King that we have not seen in 5 years due to the fact of me fleeing a domestic violence situation  in NC. We now live in WA State. I moved here to make a change to my life and for my kids to have a better life. When I & my daughter first got to WA State we lived at a DV shelter which didn’t allow boys over 12 years of age and it was a confidential shelter. That is why I didn’t bring my son with I & my daughter. It was the hardest descion I had to make in my life but I couldn’t take any more beatings. While at the shelter I received a Office Assistant Certificate from the local community college. I always thought about and talked to my son that I had left in NC at his grandparents house. My son eventually got into trouble that Which led to jail time. My son is now out of jail living his life with his girlfriend that I’m anxious to meet. They also had a baby that my son gave me the honor to name but she was a stillborn. Me & my son and daughter are close and continue to strive through adversity. I have known been in WA for 5 years and have not seen my son he was 17 when I left and he is now a man. I miss him so much and every time I see his picture I get emotional. I just want to hug my son. He has been thru so much and I can’t help to feel guilty for leaving him. I apologize to my son and he forgives me and we continue to be close. I just want to see him face to face and hug him it’s been 5 long years. I just can’t afford to fly me and my daughter round trip from WA state to North CarolinA that’s the reason I’m reaching out to the world for help . I don’t want another day to go by without seeing and hugging my son. I came here to build a better life for my me and my kids. I now have a apartment and continue to go to college and I am taking dating super slow. Thank you world for reading my story to do at you can send any donation to PayPal.me/KBattle531