Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need money for a new phone
Heart 
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText] Exclamation   Hey guys, I hope all of you are having a nice day and are getting help with whatever you need money for (may it be urgent and legitimate or may it be something luxurious like it is in my case) ! [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I’m an 18-year-old student from Germany. I live in a small town near Cologne and have tried my best to find a job, so I can fund for myself. The job options here are very limited as it is but as a student it’s even harder. The employers are really reluctant to hire a young girl that barely has any experience and is also still at school with a strict schedule. My birthday is in a month but I doubt the money is going to come anywhere close to what I would need for the phone. The money that I currently have (115€ = ~$135) is going to be spent on birthday preparations and I wish to leave some birthday money to the side for a new pair of glasses as my current ones have scratches on the glass. I had more money before but I paid off my license with that. I know there are people with way worse and way more urgent problems that they need money for and me begging for money to buy a phone might be selfish and bratty of me. I AM aware and I don’t expect you to donate if you don’t deem it worth your money or time. But I’d definitely appreciate it big times and forever be grateful to be able to fulfill one wish with the help of fellow humans. Heart  [/font][/font]