Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Single mom on disability
Heart 
Hello everyone, I will start from the beginning, I was terminated from my job of 8 years in 2015... I fought to get unemployment but got denied... I then fought for disability because my health decreased over time... I finally got awarded disability and started recieving payment’s in March of 2017. I’m 47 years old and a single mom of a 26 year old daughter and a 9 year old son. My daughter and her 2 kids (my grandchildren) currently live with me ages 7 and 9 months. She was working home health but her client passed away and haven’t had any work since and I get disability once a month. We are in a bad bind and got behind on our light bill. The light company only gives one extension per year and it’s only for like 2 weeks. I got the extension but with past and current bill its 1000$ . I do have proof I have the bill if it’s needed...the past due bill of 517 is due now. The new bill is due on the 12th. We have no help. The places around here that help with people’s light bill won’t help me because it’s in my dads name and not mine because we live on his property...just super hard being a single mom and being disabled. No family or friends to help out in a time of need.anything will help. Thank you! PayPal is PayPal.me/deenanails