Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlucky family in need of financial help desperately. Please please read, don't pass
My name is Jaielyn. I am a single mother living with my family. My father bought a doublewide trailer 7 years ago with a usda or government assisted loan. Durring these 7 years we have had nothing but problems from them. They lose his paperwork. Try to charge him 1500 a month even though he has a subsidy and should only be paying 900 a month. (They lost the paperwork for our subsidy numerous times) The company the house came from put the house together absentmindedly. The pipes under our house break all the time. The water pump for the sewer broke a year ago and has never been fixed because we just cant afford it. My dad gets paid and all his money is gone. The initial amount of money my dad owed has only gone up due to fees and not being able to pay when they lost our subsidy paperwork. My dad owes more that he started with AFTER 7 YEARS. my father has 5 children. He has worked all his life to shelter feed and protect us and he has never let us down in all his years. I just want to give my father some peace and lift this devils contact off of him before gets too old to enjoy it. I dont care for any personal money everything donated will go to paying off the house even if it isnt enough to pay it off and get my dad into security. Anything donated will still help pull him up out of the debt hes in. Thank you and god bless anyone who stopped to read.