Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help, desperate,depressed, scared
Bug 
Hi, I'm 26 years old and I'm terrified. I lost my job in December and have not been able to find ANYTHING since. I have a college degree, have years of relevant work experience, and I'm applying to the most menial jobs at this point and I still get nothing. I had to move home with my parents, which is making things worse as they are the least supportive people on the planet and in fact verbally abuse and ridicule me for not being able to find work. I am about to be without a phone and a car, which basically will cut me off from any future job prospects as I live in a rural area where public transportation isn't a thing. I am currently in a relationship, but it's majorly suffering because of my situation. I can't afford to put gas in my car anymore. I can't afford to be alive anymore. I am seriously considering suicide as an option because I don't see a way out of this. Any advice, encouragement, and donation is welcome, dm and I will share paypal link. I'm terrified because I did everything right and I still ended up living my nightmare and I just want some help.